Only a month and a half late, our Christmas cactus finally puts on a show. Bloomin’ typical.
Actually, this plant has a habit of being late. We’re just hoping the dazzling display is still going when we open up for guests again on February 24th. It certainly brightens up our guest lounge. Visitors will also have something to admire as they enjoy an afternoon cup of tea or pre-dinner drink.
Our diary for 2017 is already filling up, with people discovering Glenlee and picking the room they’d prefer for their planned accommodation in Swanage.
- That’s the way to do it!
- Room 8 en suite
- It’s tulip time
- Swanage in 1925
- Pier Head progress
- Bursting into bloom
- Looking to 2021
- Flying Scotsman to visit Swanage Railway
- All aboard the Swanage steam railway…
- Walking over Ballard Down
- Martin’s opened his B&B
- Martin’s move to Wales
- Fabulous Torbay Palm
- Dazzling shower of belated Christmas blooms
- Swanage to host Paddleboard European Championship
- Secret picnic spot
- Spring colour
- Walking in sunshine – Corfe Castle to Cocknowle
- Book direct