Martin Jones’s new B&B in Carmarthenshire opens on 17th November 2017. You can check out the facilities, rooms and surrounding area at Bryn Hebog’s website (www.brynhebog.co.uk) and make an online booking. Or phone 01267 290289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For up-to-the-minute news and photographic views of the Bryn Hebog you can also visit and like its Facebook page (www.facebook.com/brynhebog).
We wish Martin and Christine lots of luck with this new venture. And with their combined experience of running guest houses we’re sure Bryn Hebog’s guests will be well looked after and want for nothing! Former Glenlee guests will be especially welcomed.
- That’s the way to do it!
- Room 8 en suite
- It’s tulip time
- Swanage in 1925
- Pier Head progress
- Bursting into bloom
- Looking to 2021
- Flying Scotsman to visit Swanage Railway
- All aboard the Swanage steam railway…
- Walking over Ballard Down
- Martin’s opened his B&B
- Martin’s move to Wales
- Fabulous Torbay Palm
- Dazzling shower of belated Christmas blooms
- Swanage to host Paddleboard European Championship
- Secret picnic spot
- Spring colour
- Walking in sunshine – Corfe Castle to Cocknowle
- Book direct